Beers & Hoffman, Ltd.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- When we send emails we'll sometimes track who opened and who clicked. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific client segments.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Beers & Hoffman.
Last updated July 17, 2006
< Beers & Hoffman Homepage